Thursday, August 20, 2015

One of Those Days

Ever have one of those days when you're rushing to get to the hairdresser on time, only to be blocked from getting on the highway by a big rig


who has somehow gotten stuck as he is hauling something that's bigger than your house


causing such a traffic snarl that some bearded, redneck-looking old guy is inspired to jump out of his truck and scream angry instructions at the driver



then attempt to help by YANKING THE STOP SIGN OUT OF THE GROUND?! I mean, I get that he was just trying to help, but isn't removing a stop sign a little bit completely illegal?

Anyway,  ever have one of THOSE days?  No?  All right, I'll be honest, it was a first for me too.  But thanks goodness I got pictures or my hair stylist would never have believed that was why I was late.




1 comment: