Monday, April 27, 2015

Pollen-drunk and Proud of It

In the category of "Kimberly Is Amused By The Most Random Things" we have the following:

This bee:




That I followed around like some 
weird bee paparazza, snapping pictures
 as it zoomed from azalea to azalea 
with reckless abandon:

(It is interesting to note that "paparazza" is actually  the singular FEMININE form of paparazzi.  I originally 
told Opie I was a paparazzo which he thought was ridiculous and a made-up word.  He was right 
about the ridiculousness but only because  paparazzo would mean I was a man.).

Until he got so pollen-drunk that he
 fell, face-first, into the azalea:

(Pollen-drunk is a made-up word  but I totally think it works in this situation)


Then stumbled out again, trying to
 pretend like nothing had happened:


I know it's silly but I haven't stopped giggling since it happened.


1 comment:

  1. LOVELY POST
    NICE BLOG DEAR
    FOLLOW?
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/ #MELODY JACOBS
    thank you

    ReplyDelete