Friday, November 21, 2014

Turkey Cupcakes and Other Fun Treats


So Opie told me he needed a dessert for his Thanksgiving carry-in today. I'm not going to lie, I may have gone a little overboard:





Here's a close up (forgot to take a picture of the cake balls but they're not that exciting):



Candy acorns


Turkey cupcakes
Now, I know this might cause some people to draw the conclusion that I have waaaayyyy too much time on my hands. But that's only because you don't realize how many household responsibilities I had to shirk to get these done.

The house is a mess, we're probably going to have turkey cupcakes for dinner, and I haven't even had a chance to comb out Sassy's Throwback Thursday 80's style side pony.

She's rockin' that 1985 look, isn't she?

It's not easy being me, make no mistake!



No comments:

Post a Comment