Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine's Day


Well, it’s Valentine’s Day and Opie got me Macaron of theMonth Club.

Macarons from [ma-kah-rohn]

This is awesome for 2 reasons.

First, because macarons are amazing little bites of chewy, creamy, heaven. I love them with a love that is more than love but they’re the one cookie/sweet that I have trouble making. The fact that I will be getting random boxes of deliciousness makes me want to dance around the room with unbridled joy.

But it’s also awesome because he didn’t get me donuts.

See, there’s a big dancing, donut delivery promotion going on here in Tulsa (and, apparently, other places) right now that’s actually been pretty popular. The donut guy delivered a batch to someone at my gym (which seems a little counter-productive), delivered to a guy at Opie’s work today…basically, he’s been delivering all over town.

And please don’t think that I don’t love donuts…or that I wouldn’t love a nice, fresh batch of donuts delivered to my door to be gobbled down with reckless abandon.

The thing is, THIS is the donut guy:

Going into the gym

At Opie's Workplace 



And good for him for not having my body image issues…but, let’s be honest, if ANY guy showed up at my door wearing nothing but boots, wings and a diaper, I wouldn’t let him in. Even if he did have a batch of delicious donuts in his hands.

All in all, I much prefer the macarons!

No comments:

Post a Comment